Friday, August 21, 2009

Where to start?

Maybe a disclaimer would be best.
First, if you follow this blog expect to get a huge amount of activity from me... and then days with nothing.
Second,  don't expect any of this to follow any logical formatting, or order. Most of what I post here will be something that I have found online, and that could be anything from a gaming reference, to an awesome photo, or a kick ass pattern/crafty thing, or a quote that I think is fitting, to a thesis on fractals.
Third, this blog just might be full of shameless plugs for products that I either think are wicked cool, or that people should at least know about.
So, I think for my first post I will do a cool thing. One that I have been staring at for the last 15 minutes while trying to figure out what to start with.
Rustoleum makes awesome magnetic paint (not actually magnetic, but it contains enough metals that most magnets will stick like latex to a gimp), so I was finally able to throw most of my magnets up.

But of all the little images I have up there, what is the one that I keep staring at?

Yeah, I love Bust Magazine for magnets, not just the nifty articles.

No comments:

Post a Comment